Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Is It Just My Eyes or What Could The Problem Be?

OK, I have had fun learning an easy way to make 3-D graphics from Photoshop Elements 8, but I am not seeing anything exciting about these graphics. Am I missing something?
I just finished the graphic for the top of this blog page. I put on my 3-D glasses and wonder, so what? What am I supposed to be seeing? I look at 3-D pictures, and there is nothing exciting about them. Maybe it's the glasses?
  I love doing this, so I will learn the many ways to create visuals that can be interesting to look at and bring out a good point of truth. I look forward to learning more of Photoshop Elements too.

Get out your 3-D glasses and see if you can see the effects

I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing. Maybe if you all get your 3-D glasses out and look at the pic, you will see whatever it is that is supposed to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment